Zornotzako Barnetegia was opened in 1992 and since then has been managed by the Aurten Bai foundation.
The building has three floors:
The first floor, set aside for the general services. It houses the administration services – secretary’s office, assembly room, dining room, txoko and laundry.
The second floor, set aside for the teaching activities. On this floor there are 12 classrooms, 2 staffrooms and 2 study areas for students open 24 hours. Zornotzako Barnetegia is committed to the new technologies, and therefore most of the classrooms have interactive digital boards.
The thirth floor, set aside for the student accommodation. It has 30 double, triple and quadruple rooms and two adapted single rooms, with a total capacity of 100 people. In all the rooms students have their own bed, wardrobe and desk with a flexo lamp.
- Building adapted to users with reduced mobility
- Free parking
- Kitchen (adapted diets, home cooking, varied menus)
- Laundry area for the use of internal students
- Cleaning and weekly supply of sheets
- Secretary’s office – Surveillance – 24-hour student assistance
- TV room